Disclaimer



Photobucket
Welcome to pinkiemie.blogspot.com
Leave a tag before you
leave pls..
Enjoy

Navigations


Affiliates

My Mummy | Charlene & Claudia | Gabrielle & Caelan | Charlotte | Famela | Samuel | Rayner & Rayan

Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
The Discovery!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Mense was supposed to be due today, but yet to report. Wondering if I had strike, I persuaded Darling to buy a test kit. His initial reaction was to wait, wait for one more week or wait for the weekend. I got angry when he asked me not to stress him. What stress is he talking about? Isn't he ready to be a Dad? After much persuasion, he relented, and we bought folic acid (supposed to be taking this at least 3 months before we start trying, so we are late already) and one test kit.

Reached home ard 8plus, and he was so anxious (now who is the one who did not want me to test until the weekend?) and made me test immediately. I saw a very faint + sign in the orange light, and Darling did not. He sort of grabbed the kit away from me while I was busy cleaning myself up, took a glance and told me "Dun have la". I told him I saw a + and made him put the kit down on the table for 1 minute first. After about 10 seconds, the + sign became more obvious. He couldn't believe it, he took the phamplet and compared the kit with the picture on the phamplet for like 10 times, before he realised and acknowledged that it's a BFP! He flew downstairs to the Guardian Pharmacy and bought another HPT and made me test again. It was another BFP. We hugged, and I cried. Too emotionally overwhelming. I am P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T!

It so very happened that Sharon read my blog and read a post that I mentioned about Mag being preggy. I think she thot is me, she sms-ed me "Who is pregnant?" I replied her "Sarina, and one of my friend... And ME!!" And thus, Sharon and Shanel are the only frens who know about our good news. Darling does not allow me to tell anyone else other than the 2 of them coz he trusts no one else.

& the baby cooed on 3:47 PM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr