Disclaimer



Photobucket
Welcome to pinkiemie.blogspot.com
Leave a tag before you
leave pls..
Enjoy

Navigations


Affiliates

My Mummy | Charlene & Claudia | Gabrielle & Caelan | Charlotte | Famela | Samuel | Rayner & Rayan

Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Monday, February 9, 2009


Everyone around me has been treating me like a queen, as in pple who knows about my pregnancy. That included Nel's husband Ah Aun who gave up his seat to me at his house when we went over for steamboat dinner on Saturday. Nel has been like helping me to buy my food during lunchtime, even when she is not eating at the same stall, and the steamboat dinner consists of food that I can eat, and making me cups of Ribena. My Darling Hubby is the best. He treats me like a super queen. He wakes up early in the morning to buy me breakfast, helps me wear my socks at night (I have been getting quite afraid of the cold lately), brings me water if he thinks I want to drink, buys anything that I want to eat, woke up early on Saturday morning to help my mum hang the clothes (due to the fact that none of our family members are aware of this yet, I am still being asked to do the laundry, cut and trim nails for my parents etc) so that my mum would not need to make me do the laundry. I am very touched by all their gestures.

Been thinking of some English and Chinese names for BB.

English
For Boy - Isaac
For Girl - Isabelle, Giselle, Desiree

Chinese
Weiyi - 伟仪
Weiqi - 伟琦 / 琪
Weikai - 伟凯
Weining - 伟凝 / 宁
Weiying - 伟盈
Weide - 伟德

& the baby cooed on 2:57 PM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr