Disclaimer



Photobucket
Welcome to pinkiemie.blogspot.com
Leave a tag before you
leave pls..
Enjoy

Navigations


Affiliates

My Mummy | Charlene & Claudia | Gabrielle & Caelan | Charlotte | Famela | Samuel | Rayner & Rayan

Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Week 34 - 03 September (A Terrible Scare)
Thursday, September 3, 2009


Isabelle gave me a very huge scare. She is always very active the whole day, but on that day, she did not move much. In fact I did not feel her movements the whole morning. I wasn't sure if it was coz I was busy clearing my desk that I did not pay attention to her movements. Anyway usually ard lunch time she will do her kallang waves and fidget the whole time. That day she did not. I was worried, I gave Darling a call and I was sobbing during the phonecall. I was really worried sthg bad had happened *choy*. It was agreed that I should monitor for a while more. After lunch, I felt some slight movements from Isabelle and was told by Sharon that is ok, as long as there are movements, everything's fine. However the movements weren't big like usual. The whole afternoon she also did not move much, only the occassional fidget. Come dinner time, we were ready to go and pay Dr Chen a visit. However after dinner, Isabelle moved like she normally would whilst we were in the car. So we thought all's fine. HOWEVER upon reaching home, she stopped her movements again. I got so worried again. Darling called up TMC and Mount A, we were told to go down for a CTG check, but adviced to call our gynae first. So we paged for Dr Chen and I dunno why, talking to Dr Chen never fails to make me feel more assured and happy. Dr Chen explained that it could be one of baby's lazy days and as long as there are more than 10 movements in a 12 hour period, is fine. Told me to monitor for the next 12 hours. After talking to Dr Chen, Isabelle started her kallang waves etc. What a notti baby girl I have!!! On Saturday, Dr Chen even asked me to go down to her clinic for a CTG strap, I told her that all's fine, baby's kicking very much already. Hahaha.. This notti baby wants to spend more of Mummy and Daddy's money ah!

& the baby cooed on 4:29 PM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr