Disclaimer



Photobucket
Welcome to pinkiemie.blogspot.com
Leave a tag before you
leave pls..
Enjoy

Navigations


Affiliates

My Mummy | Charlene & Claudia | Gabrielle & Caelan | Charlotte | Famela | Samuel | Rayner & Rayan

Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Saturday, February 21, 2009


Dear BB

We saw your heartbeat yesterday. Blinking very fast on the screen, Dr Chen told us is a good sign, means you're growing well. The EDD has been changed to 15 Oct instead of 10 Oct, probably coz Mummy ovulate late. The EDD is calculated based on how big or small you are, yesterday you measured 3.9mm. So tiny! And you were swimming in the water bag, you looked very cute. And I hope you will grow up strong and healthy! The next check up will be 3 weeks later, that is very very long. We cant wait to see you again! If only Daddy can buy us a scanning machine at home, then I will be able to scan and see how much you are developing everyday!

Holding onto the scan print out makes me just so amazed with life. You are created coz of me and your Daddy. You are our pride and joy, BB!

Mummy hasnt been eating very well lately, day time always have no appetite, but night time the feel comes, and I have been eating supper almost on a daily affair. That is quite bad in my opinion coz this means I will put on a lot of weight! Dr Chen however, said its a good sign that I'm eating. Well, late intake is better than no intake right? Dr Chen says, if I dun feel like eating, just make sure i drink plenty of fluids, so at night we went to buy vitasoy, milo, ribena packet drinks, so that I can drink them if I find plain water too tasteless.

In sequence of the people who found out / we told
1) Sharon & Shanel
2) Gong-gong & Po-po
3) Jolie
4) Meg who told Mag
5) Khoon
6) Guobin who told Yvonne
7) Liza
8) Qiuting
9) Sin Mei

& the baby cooed on 3:52 PM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr