|
|
Disclaimer
![]() ![]() Welcome to pinkiemie.blogspot.com Leave a tag before you leave pls.. Enjoy ♥ Navigations
Affiliates
My Mummy | Charlene & Claudia | Gabrielle & Caelan | Charlotte | Famela | Samuel | Rayner & Rayan Archives
Recent
Birth Story Week 38 Visit - 29 September 2009 Week 35 Visit - 10 September 2009 Week 34 - 03 September (A Terrible Scare) Week 34 Visit - 02 September (Impromptu Visit) Week 32 Visit - 19 August Impromptu Visit to Dr Chen - 12 August GTT Results Week 28 Visit (23 July 2009) 3D Scan - 25.06.09 Monthly February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 August 2011Credits Designer: nicole ♥ Basecodes: nicole ♥ Banner: cyworld Graphics: sugarpink |
My Baby
My baby Isabelle arrived at 2122hrs, weighing 3.005kg at 37W6D. MY baby. The baby I was carrying inside my tummy for the past 9 over months has finally arrived and greeted the world with a loud cry and we have finally seen how she looks like. She has her Daddy's eyes and her Mummy's mouth. I would say she is a very pretty baby (I am not trying to be a BHB) but I really think she is the cutest little button and I adore her so much. This is a pic of my precious baby taken on the first day of her arrival, about 2 to 3 hours old only!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr
|