Disclaimer



Photobucket
Welcome to pinkiemie.blogspot.com
Leave a tag before you
leave pls..
Enjoy

Navigations


Affiliates

My Mummy | Charlene & Claudia | Gabrielle & Caelan | Charlotte | Famela | Samuel | Rayner & Rayan

Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Thursday, October 8, 2009


Family and friends came to visit throughout the few days stay in the hospital. We stayed in a 2 bedder initially coz there were no 1-bedder available.

First night, Darling stayed over by sleeping on the chair (damn uncomfortable). Second night he was chased out of the ward by the nurse and I asked him to go home. He did not, he slept in the car instead. He din feel ok to let me be all alone in the hospital. Third day we finally managed to get to switch to a 1-bedder. We were thinking if it is necessary to switch coz it would mean higher bills and the delivery package would be charged based on the 1-bedder rate even though we had stayed in the 2-bedder for 2 nights. We decided to switch coz I thought it would be better for me to stay 2 more nights so that I can recover better with my c-sect wound.

Sharon came to visit on the very first day morning (1st Oct) when I was still a little groggy and was still dressed in the robe, looking so dishevelled and like a wreck. Hahahaha..

Yisen came to visit on the 4th day (Saturday) afternoon alone. Guobin and Mei came on Saturday evening and Meg came with Darren the same night. Many frens had asked for my ward number, but I did not let too many pple know coz I did not want to entertain too many people, thus only the closest friends were informed. Koon Li sent over a hamper too.

Thank you to everyone who send their regards and we really appreciate your concern and congratulatory words!

& the baby cooed on 1:26 AM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr