Disclaimer



Photobucket
Welcome to pinkiemie.blogspot.com
Leave a tag before you
leave pls..
Enjoy

Navigations


Affiliates

My Mummy | Charlene & Claudia | Gabrielle & Caelan | Charlotte | Famela | Samuel | Rayner & Rayan

Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole
Basecodes: nicole
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
Teething!
Sunday, January 17, 2010


My baby's teething!

Lately she loves playing with her saliva and would stuff her fingers into her mouth. I thought nothing about it as most babies love to do that, don't they? But one day after work (11th Jan), Mum told me that she felt some ridges on Belle's gums and asked me to check it out. I promptly did that and yes, there are ridges on her gums! So excited was I! The next day, my little sister SMS-ed me in the morning when I was at work telling me that they saw her little tooth! Made my sister bring out one set of Bright Starts teethers and sterilise for Belle to play and chomp on.

My baby is teething at 3 months and 11 days!

& the baby cooed on 3:44 PM



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr